We’re always ready to scare and leave: It seems that the fathers suspect some kind of twisted psychological horror at the switch. The game has already won several awards on the PC and will be released on the 26th. July 2019 via the eShop Switch. Check out the trailer and official information below!
Darril Arts and Stormind Games are proud to announce that Switch owners can finally get started with their horror masterpiece Remothered : The Martyrs Fathers, from the 26th. July. Remothered is a game by Darril Arts, created and written by Chris Darril and developed by Stormind Games. The Switch was carried by DICO Co. The game has received incredible praise and a number of awards since its initial release, and now brings its brand of purist horror to Nintendo Switch.
In Remothered, the player plays Rosemary Reed, a woman investigating the disappearance of a young girl, Celeste. She arrives at the home of Celeste’s adoptive father, Richard, to look for clues, but she quickly gets it wrong. She sneaks home at night and finds herself in a waking nightmare, fighting for her life. Remothered has been praised by players and media alike and has won 11 awards for its compelling story, intense gameplay and excellent soundtrack, written by music legends Nobuko Toda (Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Halo) and Luca Balboni (Mine, Watch Them Fall). For the first time, the Nintendo Switch offers full support for system signature and control system portability.
The remote-controlled launch trailer: Jaded Fathers presents different visual elements in games and introduces the characters the player will interact with in the game. It also features combat and stealth features that the player will use to survive in Richard’s terrifying home.
I really want to thank our dedicated community for allowing us to bring our story to the Nintendo Switch for more people to experience. We want serious horror fans on every platform to know that developers like us will always be there to create powerful stories for them, says Chris Darril, writer and creative director of Remothered.
We can’t wait to show Nintendo fans that they too have access to the deep and terrifying horror of survival. Not only are we very proud of our unique position as a successor to classic survival horror games, but we are also one of the few to have introduced the genre to the Switch, said Antonio Cannata, CEO and co-founder of Stormind Games.
Far away: Exhausted fathers: main characteristics
- Many ways to survive – Distract your pursuers with infinite combinations of gameplay dynamics: Stealth, action, strategy, hide and seek. Use your skills to block them in another part of the house. Attack the enemy and make your objects more resistant by piercing them. Take a close look at your stalker’s behavior and background. Don’t get too close to your opponent, and if he gets too close to you, hide if you can.
- Psychological Plot – The characters in the story are ordinary people who turn into scary monsters.
- Cutscenes Like Movies – With his impressive direction, Chris Darrill has created a story with complex and realistic characters.
- Audio cues – Use 3D sound effects to detect the approach of your pursuers.
- No bars – your body is the only way to know how you are.
- Realistic puzzles – The environment and characters are designed to be realistic and believable.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
new nintendo switch 2, nintendo switch back in stock, nintendo switch lite storage, nintendo switch covers