Vlad ConstantinescuVPN, expert and advocate of privacy
- One of the most common bugs that PUBG Lite players complain about is that PUBG Lite is not available in your area. The most annoying thing is that it happens by accident.
- You can solve the problem by using a VPN service to bypass the regional restriction, or by manually configuring the date and time settings in Windows 10.
- A VPN masks your IP address and changes your geographic location, so PUBG Lite thinks you’re trying to play from a region where the game is allowed.
- You can also use a VPN for reasons other than, say, bypassing geo-blocks. B. to reduce the ping and recover packet loss during the game.
PUBG Lite is a free version of the popular game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The Lite edition is, frankly, the best way to discover PUBG without paying a penny.
While free services are an excellent way to expand your user base, they are not the centerpiece. As a result, free users can sometimes have problems that paid users do not.
One of the most common bugs that PUBG Lite players complain about is that PUBG Lite is not available in your area. What’s most irritating is that it’s completely random.
While some players experience this problem at startup, others experience it immediately after exiting the game or when adjusting settings. That doesn’t seem to be the case either. Fortunately, you can easily bypass geoblocks, and we’ll show you how.
How to fix a bug in PUBG Lite that is not available in your region?
1. Using VPN
- Download and install PIA on your PC.
- Start a VPN and connect to the secure server.
- Launch PUBG Lite on your computer and see if it works.
Private Internet access is a stable and efficient VPN that will help you keep your privacy while playing PUBG Lite.
It can also help you fix or curb ping issues and even fake your location to avoid the infamous PUBG Lite error not available in your area.
Private Internet access
PUBG Lite is not available in your region? PIA can help you avoid this by taking over your position.
This VPN service has a network of over 3,000 servers spread around the world, with 66 sites in 46 countries.
Message: If the same error appears after activating the VPN, disconnect the selected server and select another one. You can use a different location, as the error seems to be location-specific.
2. Set your time zone correctly.
- Press the Win key on the keyboard
- Enter the location privacy settings and select an option from the menu.
- Make sure the location is enabled and applications can access it.
- Press the Win key on the keyboard again.
- Enter the date and time of the change and click on the option with the same name.
- Activate the following options :
- Automatic time setting
- Automatic adjustment to summer time
- Automatic time zone adjustment
- Make sure the automatic time zone setting is authentic and accurate.
- Start PUBG Lite and check if the error still occurs.
Message: The time zone setting method does not work with VPN. VPNs usually appropriate your location and assign you different times (and sometimes even data) based on your virtual location.
Conclusion: If you have enough region errors when playing PUBG Lite, then using a VPN like Private Internet Access (buy here) is the best solution.
This service can help you falsify your position so that the game does not give errors due to a timezone/date shift between the client and the server.
Even if PUBG Lite activates when you’re connected to your preferred VPN server, you can easily fix the problem by choosing a different server.
The process does not take much time and is also very intuitive and easy to use.
Moreover, using a VPN can even eliminate ping problems and increase privacy.
FAQ: Learn more about PUBG Lite, not available in your region
- How do I change regions in PUBG Lite?
You can change your PUBG Lite region with a VPN like PIA. Start the VPN, choose another region from the list of servers/regions, connect to it and start the game. You must be connected to the region assigned to your VPN.
- Can I use VPN to reduce pinging in PUBG Lite?
If you use a reliable VPN service, you can improve both the ping and the gameplay in PUBG Lite. We have selected the top 6 VPNs for players that will help you lower your ping.
- Is PUBG Lite available worldwide?
PUBG Lite has been available worldwide for some time, but you may not be able to access it in some areas. If this is the case, you can use a VPN to easily bypass the geo-restriction.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in May 2020 and revised and updated in January 2021 for the sake of timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
frequently asked questions
Why is PUBG Lite not available in your region?
If PUBG Lite indicates that it’s not available in your area – and assuming the game was working fine before – simply check your Windows time zone settings. This error seems to occur most often at the beginning or end of daylight saving time, so you need to make sure the daylight saving time switches are on.
How can I fix the fact that PUBG Lite is not available in my region?
PUBG Lite is not available in your region | What can I do?
In which region is PUBG Lite available?
Starting with the Southeast Asian market earlier this year, PUBG LITE is excited to announce that the beta testing service is officially expanding to other regions including South Asia, BENA and Latin America!
pubg+lite+is+unavailable+in+your+region+uae, pubg lite is unavailable in your region fix without vpn, pubg lite regions, pubg lite usa, pubg lite is unavailable in your region reddit, pubg lite is unavailable in your region south africa, is pubg lite available in usa, pubg lite unavailable in your region philippines