The complete patches for the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11 are now available, as the game developer released this latest update a few hours ago. This latest update has made some changes and fixed some issues that all players in this game want to know about.
Get complete information about the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11, its patches, download guide, file sizes and other related information. Without further ado, let’s look at all the details of this latest update.
Release of FIFA 21 Update 1.11
FIFA 21 is one of the most interesting and popular games that you can play on different gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly makes latest updates and changes to the game to improve the gameplay. FIFA 21 Update 1.11 was released today for all gaming platforms.
You can now download this latest update to get all the changes in your game. The size of the update file for this latest version on PS4 is about 3 GB. The exact size depends on your gaming platform. When you install this update, there are many changes and many bugs are fixed.
You can also read: Tekken 7 Update 4.02 Patch Notes
FIFA 21 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Now it’s time to get familiar with the changes made to the game with the latest patch. Read it in its entirety for full details on the corrections and changes made.
These changes have been made:
- Reduce the speed of the ball when crossing the field in a car or motor vehicle.
- Reduces the accuracy of a volley when the ball reaches the kicker at high speed.
- Further improve interception logic in situations where a defensive player is directly in the path of the ball.
- Reduces the player’s transition speed to a false shot in a sprint after a skill move has been successfully requested.
These problems have been solved:
- On rare occasions, players have teleported during an unplayed foul scene to follow the advantage.
- Improved animation selection logic when attempting to save as a player-controlled goalie.
- Sometimes mistakes on the sideline result in seemingly incorrect placement of the ball for the next set.
- Improved refereeing logic in situations where a professional foul is committed by the last defensive player, which affects the offensive potential.
- The referee’s logic has been adjusted to better judge when to issue a yellow card.
- In some cases, judges have made the wrong decisions regarding unfair fighting after physical exertion or standing in the rack.
- Reduces ball carrier tripping after minimal physical contact with the box.
- In a couple of situations, the player trying to intercept the pass accidentally took his foot off the ball.
You can also read: To claim your new Pokémon, go into 1 PokeCoin Bonus Box
FIFA Ultimate Team
These problems have been solved:
- When loading a Squad Battles match, the opposing team’s screen would sometimes switch off too quickly.
- A potential stability problem may arise if the master has invited a friend to the cooperative lobby.
- The user interface of the Add Guest button has been replaced in the lobbies of the Friends and Online Matchmaking project.
These are the patches from the latest edition of FIFA Update 21 1.1. You can visit the game’s official website for details on the patch.
You can also read: Hitman 3: Liberation in the United States, Great Britain and India
Conclusion: FIFA 21 Update 1.11
Finally, we hope you have obtained complete information about the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.11, patches, download guide and other related information. If you have any doubts or questions about this latest update, please contact us in the Comments section. We are here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
== sync, corrected by elderman == November 2012 ~
You can also read: FIFA 21
fifa 21 update 1.11 ps4, division 2 patch notes