For years, Windows Movie Maker was the first choice of Windows users who suffered from background noise, until Microsoft pulled out.
Fortunately, there are simpler and more user-friendly tools for third-party recording.
They not only eliminate all disturbing sounds recorded by the camera during shooting, but also allow you to insert relevant sounds.
Our team has researched the best methods for removing audio from videos in Windows 10, and here’s a short list of options.
How do I remove sound from a video?
1. Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro for Windows 10.
- After installation, start the program.
- From the menu at the top of the panel, select File > New.
- Import video clips by pressing CTRL+I or just dragging them to the dashboard.
- After importing, drag the video to the timeline.
- If the clips are displayed in the Timeline, right-click on them and select Unzip from the express menu. Sound is removed from the video image of the selected video clips.
- Select the audio layers you want to remove and delete them.
Message: A very simple way to remove sound from a video clip is to use Adobe Premiere Pro. The above guide will get you started with Premiere.
Adobe Premiere Pro
Take your projects to the next level and remove audio from any video with this state-of-the-art video editor.
2. Using WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Upload your video into the program.
- Click the Edit button on the interface.
- Select the Adjust audio volume option to change the audio output settings.
- Click the Run button to start the conversion process.
Message: WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is an excellent video editing program, especially for casual users who are often looking for an easy way to separate audio and video.
Run a system check for possible errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Scan the PC with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new Windows files and components.
There are many video conversion software programs available to perform this task. WinX HD Video Converter, however, is simple and incredibly fast.
3. Using VLC Media Player
- Download the VLC Media Player for Windows.
- Open the VLC Player program.
- Click Media (as shown) and then Convert/Save.
- On the next screen, click the Add button.
- Navigate to the current location of the video whose audio you want to remove. Select it wherever it is and click Open.
- Click Convert/Save again.
- Then the video conversion window will open.
- In the Profile section, select the appropriate output mode.
- Now click the Edit button of the selected profile.
- On the Encapsulation tab, you can now select the video container. You can choose any other appropriate option depending on the type of video from which you want to remove the sound.
- Now go to the Video Codec tab and check the Save original video track (just check the box).Removing the sound from the video
- This time deactivate the Audio setting by deleting it (see screenshot).
- Save all these settings (click Save).
- You can now choose where to save the new video file. Click the Browse button next to the target file.
- Select the desired location, enter a suitable file name for the file, and click the Save button.
- They’re almost done. But before that, press Start.
- The application will then convert your original video and produce it without the annoying noise.
- You can now open the new .ps file with VLC (or another video player) to confirm that the sound is gone.
Message: VLC is one of the best free cross-platform media players that not only plays most media files, but also has extensive video editing features, including audio removal.
4. Free Online AudioRemover use
- Go to AudioRemover.
- Click Browse button to select the corresponding video file.
- Click on the Download Video button.
- Wait for the download to finish (the speed depends on the size of the video and your bandwidth).
- Finally, click the Download button to watch the removal video.
There are some free online services that allow you to easily remove audio from a video without re-encoding the video.
One such tool is AudioRemover, a handy online audio remover that supports various video file formats such as MP4, AVI and MOV.
remove audio from video editor windows 10, remove audio from video vlc, how to mute video in movie maker windows 10, how to remove the audio track from a video, remove audio from mp4, remove audio from video mac, remove audio from youtube video, remove audio from video and add new audio